The Pecan Pub
The Pecan Pub is the perfect place to kick back, watch the big game, and sample flights of your favorite fall craft brews. This beer-garden inspired area is a respite from all of the family fun and is open for adults 21+ only. Be sure to check out the cornhole giveaway challenge area inside the pub, and be on the lookout for limited release brews throughout the day!
On the flight menu (Pick any 4 for a flight, or pick any 1 for a pint!) :
- Seminar Brewing (Florence, SC) Pecans Gone Wild
- Sumter Original Brewing (Sumter, SC) Crescent Moon Wheat
- Sumter Original Brewing (Sumter, SC) Worth the Squeeze Key Lime Gose
- Sumter Original Brewing (Sumter, SC) Mr. Hops IPA
- Terrapin Brewing (Athens, GA) Carolina Krunkles Peach Tea IPA
- Foothills Brewing (Winston-Salem, NC) Pumpkin Ale
On the limited release menu (**=draught option)
- Founders Brewing (Detroit, MI) Ultimate Oktoberfest Limited release available after 11 a.m.**
- Founders Brewing (Detroit, MI) KBS Mackinac Fudge Stout Limited release at 12:30 p.m.
- Southern Tier Brewing (Lakewood, NY), Creme Brulee Nitro Stout Limited release at 2:30 p.m.
Of course, the Pecan Pub also has Bud Light available as well as Bud Light Seltzer varieties.
Pecan Pub Experience
Hear from master local brewers, learn about craft beer, and more. We are thrilled to bring you the Pecan Pub Experience!
- 11:00-12:00 p.m. - Johnny Tanner Acoustic Set
- 11:00 a.m. - Founders Brewing Ultimate Oktoberfest Limited Release
- 12:30 p.m. - Founders Brewing KBS Mackinac Fudge Stout Limited Release
- 1:00 p.m. - Master Brewer at Sumter Original Brewing
- 2:30 p.m. - Southern Tier Brewing Creme Brulee Nitro Stout Limited Release
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Caleb + Kaden Acoustic Set #1
- 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. - Caleb + Kaden Acoustic Set #2